The Higher Apprenticeship in Space Engineering aims to provide the space engineering sector with high grade, senior technicians who possess practical skills and a higher education qualification.
The Higher Apprenticeship in Space Engineering offers you, as an employer, the chance to upgrade and increase your workforce. By supporting this unique scheme and developing your own apprentices, your business can improve productivity and gain competitive advantage in the global market.
- What are the benefits for you as an employer?
- Create your own supply of high level technicians that meet your business need
- Progress your workforce up to degree level with industry specific skills development programmes in the workplace
- Offer new entrants to the industry a unique apprenticeship in the space sector
- Influence the design and content of the programme to ensure that the apprenticeship offers specific practical training that is relevant to your company
To register your interest SIGN UP HERE and receive more information.
The Higher Apprenticeship in Space Engineering will tackle the lack of high-level technical entrants head on, strengthening the industry through academically rigorous, sector specific programmes with a focus on stimulating progression from advanced level into degree level vocational pathways. Anu Ojha (Director of Education and Space Communications, National Space Centre)